Upgrade your snack or your breakfast and enjoy these apple cinnamon oat cluster cups. Load with sunflower and pumpkin seeds, virgin coconut oil, naturally sweetened with coconut sugar and it has Purity Protocol gluten-free rolled oats. What’s more is they are gluten-free, vegan, organic, and nutrient-dense.
This could be your must-have snack and share it with your loved ones! Also available in Berry Bust, and Chocolate flavour. You can find them at most grocery and health food stores or Rawcology.com.
Ingredients with Benefits:
- Probiotic that contributes to healthy gut flora
- 1 billion live cultures per serving
- Sunflower and pumpkin seeds, a source of protein and magnesium
- Canadian Purity Protocol gluten-free oats
- Only 5 g natural sugar per serving
- Enjoy it for snacking, for breakfast, or on the go!
Rawcology’s Berry Burst Oat Cluster Chia Pudding Parfait
Course: Breakfast, Dessert, On-the-go, Snack, snacks
Cuisine: breakfast, Comfort Food, snack
Servings: 4 people
- 2 flax eggs 2 tbsp ground flax + 5 tbsp warm water
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup Rawcology Apple Cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled & diced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Spray or coat a muffin tin with coconut spray/oil. Set aside.
- Prepare flax eggs by whisking flax and water together. Set aside to gel for 10 minutes. Meanwhile combine wet ingredients in a bowl & whisk together.
- Using a food processor, grind oat clusters. Divide into two equal parts. Combine dry ingredients – oats, 1/4 cup oat clusters, baking powder, cinnamon, ground ginger, cardamom & salt. Stir to combine.
- Peel & quarter apple. Cut into small, diced pieces.
- Combine wet to dry. Fold in flax egg. Lastly, fold in apple & chopped walnuts.
- Fill muffin tin to the rim & garnish with remaining oat cluster “sand”
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until firm to the touch. Allow to cool for 15 minutes in tin before removing. Use a knife to gently guide cups out of the muffin tin. Enjoy!