Baking can be a bit of a trick sometimes and it can be intimidating to try your own recipes. However, don’t get frustrated if it doesn’t turn out just right. The type of gluten-free flour you use, your particular oven, and how juicy your fruit or veggie was, can make a bit of a difference. Below is a super simple recipe for gluten-free apple bread, perfect for this time of year and for those looking to experiment with gluten-free baking.
Gluten-Free Apple Bread
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 50 mins
The perfect comforting gluten-free apple bread for the fall.
Course: Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
Servings: 10 servings
- 1.5 cups brown rice flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cups grated apple of your choice
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil, olive oil or ghee
- 1/2 cup crushed nuts of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix the dry ingredients together and set aside
- In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients together
- Combine all the ingredients
- Coat a 5 x 9 inch baking dish with oil or ghee
- Place batter in the dish
- Bake for 40-50 minutes
Feel free to be flexible with this recipe! Try different spices, nuts, and even replace apples with zucchini!