It can be hard enough to try to stay healthy during the holidays, but trying to stick to a specific diet or food restrictions can be extra tough. This recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters is just as delicious as any other holiday treat, but contains only three ingredients, no dairy and no gluten. It may just be the perfect sweet and salty holiday dessert.
Dairy-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Total Time:10 mins
A dairy and gluten-free dessert that makes the perfect sweet and salty holiday treat.
Course: Dessert, Snack
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Sea salt to top
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan on low heat and mix until chocolate and coconut oil is melted and peanuts are well covered.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and add mixture to baking sheet like you would with cookies.
- Optional: top with sea salt.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.