This recipe makes the perfect afternoon snack when you need something a bit sweet with healthy fats, protein, and complex carbohydrates. These cashew chocolate oat bites not only taste good but also help maintain healthy blood sugar levels. This recipe calls for dairy-free milk and you can make your own almond milk using our super-simple recipe.
CASHEW CHOCOLATE OAT BITES
Cook Time: 15 mins
A naturally sweet, blood sugar balancing snack that’s packed with healthy fats.
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 1/4 cup dairy-free milk of choice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup optional
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth
- Remove and form into bite sized balls
- Place in the fridge