The use of mushroom is quite diverse. Not only in the kitchen but also in enhancing one's general physical and mental health.
Mushrooms have a long history of use around the world because of their ability to provide a sense of energy and good well-being. There are ongoing studies on its medicinal advantages, and the findings have been amazing. Experts have identified healing properties that are exceptional among the different species of functional mushrooms. Specifically for use in illness and optimizing your health.
While proper diet and lifestyle are necessary. We also need to adopt other tools to help us recharge our batteries and flourish. Incorporating plant-based foods into your diet should be the norm this 2022.
Health Benefits of Medicinal Mushroom
As shown in both traditional and modern treatments. Mushrooms offer a number of benefits in terms of physical and mental well-being. Consider the following health benefits before experimenting with mushrooms and some of the food supplements on the market.
Anti-inflammatoryInflammation is your body's reaction to an injury, an infection, or a sickness. The immune system goes into overdrive to combat viruses and germs when there is inflammation. Chaga and reishi mushrooms offer anti-oxidant properties and may also be good for anti-aging and overall health.
Symptoms of inflammation:
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle pain/stiffness
Improving memory, focus, and cognition are some of the more well-known properties of functional mushrooms. Preclinical research on lion's mane has revealed that it can help with ischemic stroke, Parkinson's disease, and Alzheimer's disease.
Energy stimulatingAccording to certain Asian accounts, medicinal mushrooms such as cordyceps may help in fatigue relief and muscle recovery. Several studies have also revealed its effects on blood flow and endurance exercise performance. Making this a good pre-workout supplement.
Aside from promoting improved memory, cognition, and energy levels, they are also said to protect against certain types of cancer cells. Below are some of the mushrooms that may help to mitigate symptoms:
- Lion’s mane
- Turkey tail
As these functional mushrooms gain popularity, they will become more widely available and accepted by the Canadian health and wellness industry.
Optimi is one of these wellness markets, rapidly expanding the health and wellness sector. They aim to serve consumers seeking to improve their personal development. Through alternative means such as quality, natural, plant-based products.
Especially since viruses are all around us. It is important to get the right protection not only against harmful products but also against all types of bacteria and viruses.
5 Key Functional Mushrooms In Optimi
- Lion’s Mane: This is a large, white, ruffled mushroom that resembles a lion’s tail as it grows. It’s famous as a brain booster that enhances memory, clarity, and cognition.
- Reishi: This fan-shaped fungus grows on birch or maple trees if they're near hemlock. It can also grow on other trees, like oaks or beech. It may aid the body in recovering from stress.
- Turkey Tail: This mushroom comes in several colours. It's often used to increase the response to cancer and radiation treatment. Some also use this to boost muscle strength and treat urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Cordyceps: Also known as the "caterpillar fungus," this mushroom has over 400 species. They are commonly found in Asian countries like China, Bhutan, Nepal, and Vietnam. Studies provide evidence of its ability to enhance endurance and blood flow.
- Chaga - This irregularly shaped mushroom resembles burnt charcoal that clings to birch and other cold-weather trees. They have a sharp taste with a vanilla flavour, unlike most mushrooms. They are high in fibre and low in calories, making them a popular ingredient in skincare products.
Final takeawayOptimi offers these five key functional mushrooms as single-strain supplements designed for on-the-go individuals. This nutritional product is available in capsules or as a protein powder in simple packaging.
What's more, Optimi works with premium suppliers whose products are locally grown in Princeton, British Columbia. So, you can be confident that only the best quality ingredients are combined into every product. This may be all you need to help improve immune function, energy levels, and other health benefits.
If you have any doubts about its authenticity and efficacy in your wellbeing, try exploring other alternatives. You can include Optimi's dietary capsules in your list, which are absolutely convenient for any customer to use.